Miyerkules, Marso 16, 2011

Personal Information

                     

                              


                                                    

                                  


          My name is Cherilyn G. Escamillas or simply call me "Cherry" or "Che" because this is my second name or nick name.I was born in Oriental Mindoro at the month of December, the day of  28 and the year of 1992, an 18 years-old and living somewhere in Quezon City.I'm the second youngest of the seven siblings of my parents.

                           My parents:

       Alberto Escamillas
       Wilma Escamillas  

                           My Brothers and Sisters

      Henry Escamillas                -        Eldest
      Christopher Escamillas      -        Second eldest
      Bernie Escamillas                -       Third eldest
     Alma Naiza Escamillas        -        my eldest sister
     Albert Escamillas                 -        my youngest brother
     Cherilyn Escamillas             -        me!
     Judith Escamillas                 -         my youngest sister

Speaking of my attitude I am serious and silent person but if you look at me see the things that I can do.I know you cannot believe that I am a serious and silent person because sometimes I'm a bit naughty, talkative, an immature, sometimes I am acting like a brat or in a simple word I am importunate person.But what should I do???I just only run with the flow  and sometimes I need to join in the company of others and I need also sometimes to be like them as long as i know that their company is good because I really hated that someone is ignoring me.Second, I am frank person but I put it in a right place, right time and right way.And the last I am the person that is hard to get a trust I need many proven before I'll give my trust in one person.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento