Linggo, Marso 20, 2011

Early Childhood Experience

                                        

                        
                    Happy and Sad Experience 

                    For telling the truth I don't have a happy experience in my childhood.I've always sad and silent in one position, I'd love to stay in my room that to go outside and play, I don't know why I am like this maybe because I am moody person, even until now  I'm still the same.But there's a time that I am happy, the time when I want to go outside to play with my cousins and to go to my favorite silent places like beach, farm, in my tree house and the river.I'm also happy when my parents gave me a toys and accessories that time but after all of this I'm back to normal again a sad and silent person.

                                                 
                                            

                                                         False Beliefs

                  Before, I believe that if you wish in a shooting star your wish come true.But I was wrong when I believe in this kind  of belief.
                 I know that, there is a shooting star because I saw it  when i was in the province and also  the shooting star is the part of our galaxy and Milky Way  but if you see  a shooting star then you wish and you assume that your wish come true you're wrong for that kind of assuming because when i saw a shooting star I wish a simple thing but it won't be happened.
                 So being a intuitive person.I read the book about the galaxy and about the star for me to know about the shooting star and I found out the things that I want to know.So, specific and very long for me to explain why it is falling.



                                          

                     Supernatural and Phenomenous Belief
                 
                 I believe in a supernatural even the other say that  the supernatural is not true and is only an illusion but for me the  supernatural is true because i saw it when I was in the province not only in one second but in  a many second I saw  many different supernatural when i was there.That's why I believe that the supernatural is true or existing.
                  When i told to my friend that I saw a ghost she laughed at me and she told me that is only an illusion.So to make it cleared into my mind that the ghost or supernatural is true or existing  I researched it in a book.I found out that the ghost or supernatural is true because not only the human being who living in this earth as well as the supernatural also.I found out also that there is something living at the land like dwarf, gnome or "lamanlupa" in tagalog and etc. not only in a land but in the air also like ghost, white lady and every supernatural that hanging on the air as well as in the heaven also.So, when I finished to read that book I told to my parents if the thing that I read is true, they told me that is true and the supernatural is existing and only the person who have a third eye can see this.That's why I believe in the ghost and every supernatural and I have many proven to defend it.
                
         











                                                                   

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento