Martes, Marso 22, 2011

Present Situation and Plan in the near Future

               


                                    




                    My situation now is hard and very helpless but I don't want someone help because I want to solve my problems with my own and I'm trying to be good and trying to achieve my goal also.



                                                 In My Career 

                  I watch every step the path that I want to go is because I don't want to feel any regrets at the end.If ever, that I have a good future in my career in the future I will improve it more and I can handle it in a good way.
                 I want to be a successful businesswoman and i want to have  my own company in the near future because I know that if you want to achieve a one thing, you can get it with your strength, ability and the help also of your idea and self confidence.I want to be like Henry Sy so I can finish my study because I want to have a bright future to help my family and to be like Henry Sy and to be a popular businesswoman also.






                                
                                     

                                               Love Life

                 In my love life,I want to find again the man like Ray but for now even I have  a boyfriend I want to focus to my career and to my study first.
                In the coming love of my life I want to have the man that he accept me for who am I, the man that can understand my moody attitude, has a goal in his life, good work, good attitude also, lovable, sweet and responsible man because  know I that I will be happy in this kind of man and if this happen I will be good, happy and sweet person to him ever.!!!



               
                            



                                      Future Family

          In my future family, I want to have a baby boy twins and one baby girl.I want to have a responsible and good husband.
         I will be a good wife and mother to my husband and to my coming siblings I can do anything to make my future family  happy I will also care them and I will treat them as my king, prince and princess.
        And to my coming siblings I want to be the mentor of  them.I'm going to teach them how to be  a good humankind, to be  a responsible person and how to fight  the obstacles that coming into their life  for them to solve their problem with their own because I don't want them to feel  the things that I felt when I was a child even until now.I want them to be brave in any problem that their going to encounter.
         And to my future husband I will be faithful to him and I will love him for the rest of my life I will also be a responsible wife.
        I will love my future family until my last breath...
                                        
                               

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento