Martes, Marso 22, 2011

Love and Relationship

                             



                        

                                              


                    I was fall in love with the naughty, aggressive  and a 24 years old guy and his name is Ray Aryan he's a foreigner.He's always block mailing me in one thing that makes me afraid to get my sweet yes and to accept him to enter my life and to be my boyfriend also.Because I'm afraid of him I gave my yes to allowed him to be my boyfriend, but I don't have any feelings for him that time I just said yes because I don't want to happened the things that I'm afraid of. But later on, I don't have any regrets when I'll accepted him, aside from his bad attitude that I encountered to him before, I don't have any idea that he is  a good, so sweet, very romantic, he always care for me and for my family also and he always gave me a flower and a sweet greetings.I'm so much in love with him but he left me because of the things that I've done to him, it's my fault that's why he left me.I can't accept that things I feel so much pain in my heart until now  and I cry if I remember him, I will never forget him even I have  boyfriend now he's always  on my mind and my heart and I cant feel the enjoyment with my boy friend that I felt with Ray he's in my mind not my boyfriend but I'm trying to love my boyfriend  but I can't, I always wish  that sometimes he will be back to me to love me again, and if this thing happen i will make sure that I will be  a good girlfriend and I can do anything to make him happy.I love my Ray so much!!!!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento