Lunes, Marso 21, 2011

Early School Experience ( pre-school/grade school )

                                    


                                              




                                            My Pre-school

             When i was in preschool I experience many bad things and I think i don't want to open that topic  because I feel so much angry when I remember that things.I also remember my pathetic classmates and my teacher that always make me shy and cry.


                                       My Grade School

               In my grade school, I experience how to mocked and how to underestimated by my classmates and my teacher also.They want me to cried and shy always.
                Because I am a silent person  and I don't know how to fight because of this they always mocking me and they always make me irritated.
                But when I was in grade three when I told to my parents that my teacher slap me with her book my parent got angry.They told me that I need to be brave and i need to fight sometimes and don't let anyone harm me or hurt me as long as i know that I am right and  they told me also that they don't want that someone is hurting me because they loved me.So, because of my parents advice I changed my pathetic attitude and  I learned how to fight.
               Then one time my classmates go with me to hurt me and to mocked me also  I felt so much angry when that things happened, then after my classmates mocking me they going to struck me and when they do that things I felt so much irritation and angry after that  I struck them too not only once, twice but many then after that  my classmates run and they looked so nervous because of my new attitude.After that incident I promised to myself that no one can hurt me or harm me I said No one!!!.Even until now I don't want to let someone to hurt me, then  if ever that they hurt me I will make sure that I will hurt them too I don't care for who they are.
                Because of my parents I learn now how to fight, how to stand up alone with confidence and how to fight the obstacles that coming into my life...
               So, for my parents  I wanna thank to them because they give me a strength and ability how to face my problem.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento