Martes, Marso 22, 2011

Realization/Learnings




                                                

                 
                 I felt happy after I do this blog, I realized many things in my life, a things that makes me happy that makes me feel cozy, the things that can help me in my weaknesses and the idea that how to be strong and how to face a problem in my life.As a person like me I realized that there's a lot of things in this world, the things that can make me happy like my family, friends and the people also around me and the person that can comfort me and the person who understand my personality.Being a lonely and helpless person I realized how to be a strong and how to accepted the wrong in my life and how to forget the bad things that happened to me in the past....
                I learned many things after I do this blog,when I telling the story of my life, my plan in the future, and my love life in this blog  I have  many things that I learned like  how to be strong  for the things that make me weak, it's give me and idea how to face it and sometimes I need to accept the failure in my life I need also to be good, have a nice idea for my life, career and for my coming future and also sometimes I need to back in my past even it is bad and make me weak...
              I wanna say thank you to Sir Ronald Villaranda because he gave us this kind of activity because of him I have many things that I that learned and realized in my life.I learned also that I need to be good person because not all can understand me for who am I, and for those people who mocking me i wanna tell them  that there's have no right to mock me because they don't know who am I because only myself know who really I am.It's
a nice feeling in my heart when I done this blog.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento